Friday, May 29, 2015

Lakeside Lovely & Friday Favorites Link-up











Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Shirt: Ross
Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad
Purse: Kate Spade NY
Necklace: LC Lauren Conrad
Bracelets: Kate Spade NY

Polka dots and lace? What more could a girl ask for! My sister and I did a Cinderella inspired shoot, so you know that it was filled with tons of pastels and cream colored frocks. This is the opposite color scheme of a post I did last week and it looks just as amazing! I cannot wait to wear this one to work.

Another polka dot top makes an appearance. This time paired with a gorgeous lace number from Lauren Conrad. I love the softness of both colors, but also of the textures as well. It is girly, yet fun which is what I'm all about. A dainty pink necklace adorns the neckline of this sweet top and bangles hang around my wrists. The most comfortable shoes in the world, which also happen to be neutral, go perfectly with this ensemble. The color block tote is just the icing on the cake. And this outfit totally reminds of a cupcake now that I think about it. :-) mmm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are new to the link-up, welcome! If not, it's great to see you again! It was hard to decide between all of your great outfits this week, so I ended up letting you guys choose. The most voted for look of the week (and one my personal faves) is...


Legallee Blonde


 
At first glance, you may think that this is just any old swimsuit, however, you would be impressed to know that she actually created it! From picking out the type of swimwear to creating a great pattern combo (not to mention that adorable ruffle!). I'm a sucker for anything floral and I adore pairing it with stripes. This swimsuit definitely has me dreaming of beautiful beaches, glistening water and the warm sun...thankfully, it's not so far away!
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 




24 comments:

  1. Aww thank you SO much for featuring my swimsuit Lizzie!!! I am so glad you (and the readers) like it!!
    Now... on to your insanely adorable outfit.. can we talk about how gorgeous that polka dot top top is?! I love how thin and soft the material looks! Usually those sort of shirts are so stiff, but this one looks great! Love the look!

    Xo
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome Leeanne! We all adored it! :-) Aww thanks, you are too sweet! It's chiffon, so definitely not as stiff :-D

      Delete
  2. I love how you mix these prints. Thanks for hosting the linkup http://taltak.com/1FRIDaz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girly and fabulous as always, Lizzie. Thanks for the awesome link-up, honey!

    <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun feminine outfit! I love this skirt paired with the chambray top. Thank you for letting me link up!

    XO Chelsea http://www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Chelsea! I'm so glad you like it. Of course! Come back anytime :-)

      Delete
  5. Great outfit. I love how you mixed the lace and polka dots together. So feminine.

    Diary of Elegance
    http://diaryofelegance.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elisabeth! I'm happy that you like it <3

      Delete
  6. Glad I found your blog, just precious. And you are darling in pink and polka dots!! Thank you for the link up and have a wonderful weekend!

    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you Andrea! Glad to have a new friend. So happy you like it!

      Delete
  7. This is such a cute outfit, especially with the background.

    www.estxnoir.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun outfit! Love that skirt! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Insta-friend! Lauren Conrad should pay you because you make her clothes look FABULOUS. I never paid much attention to her collection for Kohl's until I saw you wearing her skirts and shoes. Such an adorable outfit.

    Liz @ Downtown Demure
    IG: @downtowndemure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks Elizabeth! That would be a dream, wouldn't it? haha. I'm so happy I could inspire you a bit :-)

      Delete
  10. So darling my dear, love this look :)) Happy week to you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kizzy! Hope you had a great week! :-)

      Delete
  11. adorable outfit! love that skirt on you! really flattering!


    stop by and chat with me :) http://storybookapothecary.com ♥

    ReplyDelete